Bajaj Auto, the world’s most valuable two-wheeler company, opened bookings for the much-awaited Chetak electric scooter in Nagpur from July 16, 9 a.m. onward. With the aim of providing a seamless and convenient booking experience, customers can book the vehicle exclusively online on www.chetak.com for Rs. 2000/- only. Previously, the booking slots available for Pune and Bangalore were fully subscribed to, in less than 48 hours and the same is anticipated in Nagpur as well.
Built for a greener and cleaner tomorrow, Chetak EV needs minimal maintenance with a service interval of 12,000 kilometres or one year (whichever is earlier) and a Battery Warranty of 3 years or 50,000 kilometres (whichever earlier).
The Chetak EV is available in two variants – Premium and Urbane. The Premium variant is available in four eye-catching colours – Indigo Metallic, Velutto Rosso, Brooklyn Black and Hazelnut while the Urbane variant is available in two colours – Cyber White and Citrus Rush. The Chetak EV will be available at select Chetak Dealerships in Nagpur at an ex-showroom price starting Rs. 1,42,998.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto said, “After the overwhelming response we received in Bangalore and Pune, we are delighted to bring Chetak to Nagpur, which will be soon followed by other cities. We are anticipating a great response from customers in Nagpur, widely regarded as one of the greenest cities of India. Chetak embodies the spirit of ‘Hamara Kal’ – an exciting and responsible future. First shipments of Chetak against bookings will begin by the end of July.”
Customers in Nagpur city can experience the Chetak electric scooter at Chetak@KTM Kamptee Road and Chetak@KTM Khamla Road showrooms. All product details are available at www.chetak.com and Chetak showrooms are paperless.
Bajaj Chetak EV is a path breaking product which comes with following unique features:
- Chetak gets 100% charged in 5 hours and has a quick charge of 25% in 60 mins. Once charged fully, it provides a range of 90 kms in an Eco Mode (Under IDC as per AIS 040).
- Beautifully streamlined design, boasting precision engineering, and goes through a flawless manufacturing procedure, making it a global benchmark in electric scooters.
- Only high-speed electric two-wheeler carved in steel, with flush-fitted panels for a harmonious visual aesthetic. It has best-in-class features such as an IP67 water-resistant and a beltless solid gear drive.
- Has three riding modes (including a reverse mode) that offers the rider the choice to navigate traffic with ease.
- LED headlamps with integrated horseshoe shaped DRLs and sequential LED blinkers helps in riding during all conditions.
- myChetak App, if enabled with data, allows owners to receive notifications in case an unauthorized access or accident occurs.