Bajaj Auto, the worldâ€™s most valuable two-wheeler company, opened bookings for the much-awaited Chetak electric scooter in Nagpur from July 16, 9 a.m. onward. With the aim of providing a seamless and convenient booking experience, customers can book the vehicle exclusively online on www.chetak.com for Rs. 2000/- only. Previously, the booking slots available for Pune and Bangalore were fully subscribed to, in less than 48 hours and the same is anticipated in Nagpur as well.
Built for a greener and cleaner tomorrow, Chetak EV needs minimal maintenance with a service interval of 12,000 kilometres or one year (whichever is earlier) and a Battery Warranty of 3 years or 50,000 kilometres (whichever earlier).
The Chetak EV is available in two variants â€“ Premium and Urbane. The Premium variant is available in four eye-catching colours – Indigo Metallic, Velutto Rosso, Brooklyn Black and Hazelnut while the Urbane variant is available in two colours â€“ Cyber White and Citrus Rush. The Chetak EV will be available at select Chetak Dealerships in Nagpur at an ex-showroom price starting Rs. 1,42,998.Â
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto said, â€œAfter the overwhelming response we received in Bangalore and Pune, we are delighted to bring Chetak to Nagpur, which will be soon followed by other cities. We are anticipating a great response from customers in Nagpur, widely regarded as one of the greenest cities of India. Chetak embodies the spirit of â€˜Hamara Kalâ€™ â€“ an exciting and responsible future. First shipments of Chetak against bookings will begin by the end of July.”
Customers in Nagpur city can experience the Chetak electric scooter at Chetak@KTM Kamptee Road and Chetak@KTM Khamla Road showrooms. All product details are available at www.chetak.com and Chetak showrooms are paperless.
Bajaj Chetak EV is a path breaking product which comes with following unique features:
- Chetak gets 100% charged in 5 hours and has a quick charge of 25% in 60 mins. Once charged fully, it provides a range of 90 kms in an Eco Mode (Under IDC as per AIS 040).
- Beautifully streamlined design, boasting precision engineering, and goes through a flawless manufacturing procedure, making it a global benchmark in electric scooters.
- Only high-speed electric two-wheeler carved in steel, with flush-fitted panels for a harmonious visual aesthetic. It has best-in-class features such as an IP67 water-resistant and a beltless solid gear drive.
- Has three riding modes (including a reverse mode) that offers the rider the choice to navigate traffic with ease.
- LED headlamps with integrated horseshoe shaped DRLs and sequential LED blinkers helps in riding during all conditions.
- myChetak App, if enabled with data, allows owners to receive notifications in case an unauthorized access or accident occurs.