The Ministry of Communication has introduced various chargers for ATM transactions on ATM outlets of India post as well as other banks. The transaction charges will be applicable from October 1.
It is to bring to your kind notice that the Competent Authority has accorded the necessary approval for the introduction of various charges on ATM cards at the following rates.
- Debit Card Replacement Charges- Rs 300+GST
- Duplicate PIN/Regeneration of PIN through Branch- Rs 50+GST
- ATM/POS technical attributable (i.e. lack of account)- Rs 20+GST
- AT PoS Cash withdrawals for DoP Debit cards (On- Us transactions)- 1% of the transaction value subject a maximum of Rs 5 per transaction
- Charges for Withdrawal at ATM- Financial Transactions at other ATMs Beyond 3 free transactions- (In Metro Cities) and 5 free transactions in No Metro Cities Rs 20+GST
- Financial Transactions at own ATMs- Beyond 5 free transactions- Rs10+GST
- Non Financial Transactions at other ATMs- Beyond 3 free transactions- (In Metro Cities) and 5 free transactions in Non Metro Cities– Rs 8+ GST
- ATM/Debit Card Annual Maintenance Charges Rs 125+GST. The Charges will be applicable on cycle of October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022.
- SMS alert charges per annum from Debit Card holders- Rs 12+ (incl.GST). The Charges will be applicable on cycle of October 1, 2021 to September 30
Therefore, it is requested to circulate this information to all the Postal Units for awareness of the postal officials as well as general public. This issues with the approval of the DDG (FS)