Nagpur Municipal Corporation has started a new initiative ‘Vaccination for Students Admitted in Foreign Universities’.
Under the initiative all students (Undergraduate/ post graduate and PhD) who are admitted in foreign universities and require to be vaccinated before departure, can apply for Vaccination through following link https://forms.gle/i1kgw3Gkp2VEu6TD7
After the registration, students can get vaccinated at Indira Gandhi Rugnalay and Pachpaoli Maternity Hospital. Vaccination will be available on Thursday and Friday
- This provision is only for students who are currently admitted to a foreign university or have secured admission in the academic year 2021-2022. (Undergraduate/ Postgraduate and PhD. Students)
- Student must be aged between 18-44.
- Students who are interested in Vaccination must apply through the following link mentioned in the caption. This link is also available on NMC’s website.
- After application, all students will receive a confirmation email from NMC.
- The application is scrutinized by Nagpur Municipal Corporation and the application will be accepted/rejected based on the documentation provided. The applicant will receive a confirmatory email within 48 hours with an application number, the scheduled date of vaccination, and name of vaccination centre.
- Applicants must carry their Application Number and Aadhar Card at the Vaccination Centre for the registration on the COWIN-Portal.
Documents required for application are
- Aadhar Number
- Passport Number
- Confirmation letter from the University
- Copy Student Visa/ Copy of Application for Student Visa