The Maharashtra Government has effected minor reshuffel by transferring seven IAS officers to new posts in the state on Wednesday evening.
Those shifted are:
Transfer order dated 30.06.2021
- Shri. Praveen Pardeshi, IAS (1985) has been posted as Additional Chief Secretary, Marathi Bhasha Department, Mumbai.
- Shri. Ranjit Kumar, IAS (2008) Director (IT), Mantralaya, Mumbai has been posted as Joint Secretary to Chief Secretary Office, Mantralaya,
- Shri V.P.Phad, IAS (MH:2011) CEO, ZP, Osmanabad has been posted as Member Secretary, Marathwada Statutory Development Board, Aurangabad.
- Dr.Pankaj Ashiya, IAS (MH:2016) Municipal Commissioner, Bhiwandi-Nijampur Municipal Corporation, Bhiwandi has been posted as CEO, ZP, Jalgaon.
- Shri Rahul Gupta, IAS (MH:2017) Assistant Collector and Project Officer, ITDP, Aheri, Gadchiroli has been posted as CEO, ZP, Osmanabad.
- Shri Manuj Jindal, IAS (MH:2017) Assistant Collector, Attapali Sub Division and Project Officer, ITDP, Bhamragad, Gadchiroli has been posted as CEO, ZP, Jalna.
- Smt.Mitali Sethi, IAS (MH:2017) Assistant Collector and Project Officer, ITDP, Dharni, Amaravati has been posted as CEO, ZP, Chandrapur.