The Maharashtra Government has effected minor reshuffel by transferring seven IAS officers to new posts in the state on Wednesday evening.
Those shifted are:
- Shri. N.K.Patil, (MH:2007), M.D., M.S.Co-Op. Tribal Development Co-Operation Ltd., Nashik has been posted as Commissioner, Human Development, Aurangabad.
- Dr. C.L.Pulkundwar, (MH:2008), Joint M.D., MSRDC, Mumbai has been posted as Director (Disaster Management), Revenue & Forest Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- Shri.L.S.Mali, (IMH:2009), Director (Disaster Management), Revenue & Forest Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai has been posted as Secretary, Fee Regulatory Authority, Mumbai.
- Smt.Kavita Dwivedi, (MH:2011), Additional Metropolitan Commissioner, PMRDA, Pune has been posted as Municipal Commissioner, Akola Municipal Corporation, Akola.
- Shri.Pradeep Kumar Dange, (MH:2011) has been posted as M.D., Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research and Training Institute (Mahajyoti), Nagpur.
- Shri.Deepak Singla, (MH:2012), Member Secretary, Vidarbha Statutory Development Board, Nagpur has been posted as M.D., M.S.Co-Op. Tribal Development Co-Operation Ltd., Nashik.
- Smt.Bhagyashree Banayat, (NL:2012), Director, Sericulture, Nagpur has been posted as C.E.O., Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi.