Taste of Career has been changing, more student want to join Uniform services and Few would like to go for engineering
By the time interest of the students has been changing. Fewer would like to take admission in engineering and technology, medical sciences as well. As compare to these both courses the New Generation has more interest in other fields like Agriculture, Commerce, Fine Arts and Humanities. In Future Most of students would like to join Uniformed Services. According to Educationalist, It is alarm for the engineering and technology institutes and Coaching class of all over Maharashtra . Also, it is a clear message for all those Parents who wish to make their child’s career in only Engineering and Medical Sciences related Courses.
Before the Board exam, Maharashtra State Board of Education and Maharashtra State Education Research and Training (Academic Athourity) in association with Shyamachi Aai Foundation Pune had Conducted Aptitude Test for Class 10th Students of Academic Session 2018-2019. There were 16.13 Lakh student appeared from across the state.
Out of them 1 lakh 83 thousand 254 students appeared from Nagpur division. Board has released test result on Saturday Morning 11 am. Students can see their Result on board website www.mahacareermitra.in. Till March 22, student wise detail report will be provided by the Board. The purpose of behind to conduct this test is to know interest of the students, so that parents can easily understand their interest and never force them to make their career as according to their interest.
As per the results most of Class 10th Student wish to make their career in Fine Arts. Majority of student give second preference to commerce courses. Lots of student would like to take admission in Agriculture and Humanities course as well. They have a desire to join Uniformed Services in Future.
Highlights of Test
- From Nagpur region more then 1.83 lakh Class 10th students appeared in test
- Through Mobile App test were took across the State.
- Test conducted in seven area Agriculture, Commerce, Humanities, Engineering, Medical Sciences, Fine Arts and Uniformed Services.
- This year first time Board took skill test also
- 20.33% Girls and 16.32% Boys has shown their interest in Fine Art Courses
- 16.57% Girls and 18.92% Boys has shown their interest in Uniformed Services
- 14.39% Girls and 17.73% boys has shown their interest in Commerce Courses
- 14.73% Girls and 13.55% Boys has shown their interest in Agriculture Courses
- 14.53% Girls and 12.45% Boys has shown their interest in Humanities Courses
- 09.17% Girls and 13.01% Boys has shown their interest in Medical Courses
- 10.28% Girls and 08.02% Boys has shown their interest in Engineering Courses