The Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation has announced the International Youth Contest of Social Advertising against Corruption for BRICS countries.
The Department of personnel and training along with the Central Vigilance Commission is piloting the contest in India and has invited submissions from Indian students in two categories – Best Poster and Best Video.
In India, the theme for the contest is ‘Together Against Corruption’ and will be held till October 1. The International Youth Contest of Social Anti-Corruption Advertising “Together Against Corruption” took place in 2018 with the participation of young people from Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
Rules of the competition
Age of the authors and co-authors of Contest works including those participating on behalf of a legal entity: 14 – 35 years. The contest works at the semi-final stage will be accepted in the official languages of the States of the Organizer/Co-organizers of the Contest or in English.
Contest works will be accepted via the official contest website available in Russian and English. Contest works will be accepted till October 1. The official award ceremony for winners of the Contest will be held in December 2019 and devoted to celebrating the International Anti-Corruption Day.
Technical requirements for Contest works
Category «The Best Video»
File formats: mpeg 4, resolution not more than 1920×1080, physical size of the file up to 300 MB.
Duration: up to 120 seconds.
Sound: 16 bits, stereo.
Category «The Best Poster»
File formats: JPG, resolution needed to print A3 size picture (297 x 420 mm) with correct aspect ratio and 300 dpi resolution. The physical size of a single file is up to 15 MB.
· Acceptance of Contest works (1 June – 31 October 2019).
· Voting by the National Contest Commissions for the best contest works in both categories (1 October – 31 October 2019).
The final (1 November – 15 November): voting by the International Jury for the Contest works advanced to the final, selection of top winners and prize-winners in each of the categories.
· Top winners and prize-winners of the Contest final will be awarded honorary prizes designated by the Organizer of the Contest.
· The solemn award ceremony for top winners and prize-winners of the Contest will be timed to the International Anti-Corruption Day (9 December) and will be held in December 2019, in Moscow.
· The expenses related to the air travel of participants and accompanying persons to the solemn award ceremony will be covered by themselves or by the relevant anti-corruption authority of the State party of the Organizer and Co-organizers.
· The expenses for accommodation and meals of participants and accompanying persons during their stay in Moscow will be paid by the Organizer.
Get the latest updates & information on current education news. For an exclusive & live updates from the educational background, stay connected with THE LIVE NAGPUR.