Sports the World’s First 32MP Dual Pop-up selfie camera with moonlight flash for #ClearAsReal selfies
Packs a 48MP AI Quad Rear Camera setup with 13MP 2x Optical Zoom for stunning pictures
Available for pre-book across all retail stores from 20th September
Vivo, the global innovative smartphone brand, today announced the launch of its flagship device – the V17Pro, at Le meridian Nagpur the phone was launched in the presence of Bollywood actress Sana Khan, vivo Nagpur product head Mr. Peter Peng, sales head Mr. Arthur Dai and Mr. Jimmy Chawla, Business manager,Nagpur.
The newest member to its existing V-series portfolio. The device sports the world’s first dual pop-up front camera along with quad-rear camera setup. The device comes with 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM and will be available in two color variants – Glacier Ice and Midnight Ocean. Priced at INR 29,990, the device will go on sale starting September 27, 2019 on all retail stores.
With a commitment to the ‘Make in India’ program, the V17Pro has been manufactured at vivo’s Greater Noida facility. Consumers will also get an array of attractive offers* (online and offline), such as –
- One-time screen replacement on purchase and activation of V17Pro till 8 th October’19
- 10% cashback with HDFC and ICICI Bank Credit Card, Debit Card & HDFC Consumer loans EMI transactions
- Zero down payment with HDB with additional 10% cashback by making down payment from any bank credit card
- Zero down payment with Bajaj on 6 months tenure
- Zero down payment with IDFC First Bank on 8 months tenure with additional 5% cashback on making down payment from any bank credit card
- Zero down payment with Home Credit with 6 months tenure
- Gifts worth INR 1,999 on an exchange of any old smartphone via vivo- Cashify application
- Assured buyback of 50% value for Vodafone Idea customers