Aam Aadmi Party announced the first list of candidates today for the Maharashtra assembly elections 2019, two days after the Election Commission of India declared the Poll dates on September 21.
Aam Aadmi Party’s agenda is to create a ‘clean politics’ and eradicate the basic issues of the citizens. The Party believes in giving true representation to the people by giving a ticket to those who are honest, responsible and with a genuine motive to work for the people.
In Maharashtra, the election will be fought for 288 seats and the Model Code of Conduct will end on November 9.
The candidates fielded by AAP for the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly elections:
- Paromita Goswami (49) (Brahmapuri Assembly, Chandrapur District)
- Vitthal Govind Lad (57) (Jogeshwari East Assembly, Mumbai)
- Anand Gurav (40) (Karvir Assembly, Kolhapur District)
- Vishal Wadghule (29), (Nandgaon Assembly, Nashik District)
- Abhijit More(35), (Kothrod Assembly, Pune District)
- Siraj Khan (47) (Silverville Assembly, Mumbai)
- Dilip Tawde (31) (Dindoshi Assembly, Mumbai Suburbs)
- Sandeep Sonawane (32) (Parvati Assembly, Pune District)
The Assembly election in Maharashtra will be held on October 21, in a single phase across the state. The counting of votes will be done on October 24.
Check out the latest Nagpur political news headlines and live updates. Stay connected with Nagpur’s very own 24*7 online news portal, THE LIVE NAGPUR.