With the the beginning of Unlock 3, the Airports Authority of India has issued a fresh set of state-wise guidelines for quarantine norms and regulations that is to be undertaken by air passengers flyers. Apart from listing out the minimum mandatory quarantine period for passengers in various states, the guidelines also state various obligations on part of the airlines.
Check the state-wise guidelines for air passengers :
- The state has a wide-ranging guidelines for passengers arriving across various destinations such as Aurangabad, Pune, Shirdi, Nagpur, Mumbai and Kolhapur.
- For passengers arriving in Mumbai, thermal screening is mandatory. International passengers are required to go through 7 days of institutional quarantine, followed by 7 days of home quarantine. For domestic passengers, 14 days of home quarantine is mandatory.
- All domestic passengers intending to exit Mumbai within 7 days of the arrival shall be exempted from quarantine, provided they are able to produce a confirmed ticket for onward/return journey. Airlines to share a detailed list of arriving passengers with arrival flight, time, mobile number and residential address with the nodal officer.
- Covid-19 test is not required for incoming passengers in Delhi. Thermal screening will be done for all passengers upon arrival. International passengers are required to go through 7 days of institutional quarantine at a government facility at no charge or paid quarantine at designated hotels, followed by 7 days of home quarantine.
- For domestic passengers, 7 days of home quarantine is mandatory. Constitutional and government functionaries and their staff members are exempted from 7 days of home quarantine. All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Covid-19 test is not required for incoming passengers. Thermal screening will be done for all passengers upon arrival and 14 days of home quarantine is mandatory. All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Covid-19 testÂ is not required for incoming passengers. Thermal screening will be done for all passengers upon arrival. 14 days of institutional quarantine for passengers arriving from any Red Zone district outside of Himachal Pradesh or passengers having ILI (Influenza Like Illness) symptoms irrespective of the zone from where they are arriving.
- 14 days of home quarantine for passengers arriving from any Red Zone district outside of Himachal Pradesh and are carrying Covid-19 negative test report from ICMR authorized lab which should not be older than 48 hours from the date of departure.
Jammu & Kashmir
- Covid-19 test is mandatory here for incoming passengers, except for the defense personnel. Institutional quarantine for all passengers until test results are available. If test results are positive, they will be sent to Covid-19 facility/hospital for treatment and recovery. On negative test result, mandatory home quarantine 14 days from the date of testing.
- There are certain exceptions to quarantines protocols in Jammu and Kashmir. The detailed guidelines can be accessed from â€˜AAI Important Noticesâ€™ section on AAIâ€™s website.
Madhya Pradesh has separate guidelines for incoming passengers to Bhopal and Indore.
- For arrival in Bhopal, thermal screening and health profiling shall be done upon arrival. If a passenger is found symptomatic, Covid-19 test to be performed. Institutional quarantine till test result is available. If the test result is positive, a passenger shall be sent to Covid Care Centre after which the passenger may be required to re-test followed by home quarantine. On a negative result, further quarantine is not required. No quarantine for business and corporate travellers. Passengers are required to undergo Covid-19 test at the airport if advised by the health authorities.
- Covid-19 test shall be performed on a random basis Thermal screening will be conducted for all passengers. For international passengers 7 days institutional quarantine is mandatory followed by 7 days of home quarantine. Domestic passengers are required to go through 14 days of mandatory home quarantine. All passenger must register on COVA Punjab App before commencing their journey. COVA Punjab App registration will be checked for each passenger.
- Thermal screening and health profiling shall be done upon arrival. For international passengers 7 days institutional quarantine is mandatory followed by 7 days of home quarantine. Domestic passengers are required to go through 14 days of mandatory home quarantine.
- Passengers exiting Uttar Pradesh within 7 days of arrival shall be exempted from mandatory quarantine subject to validation of return/onward travel. Passenger will need to register on state website before they exit the arrival hall at the airport.
- Thermal screening, health profiling and Covid swab testing will be done upon arrival. Antigen tests are available at Guwahati, tests results are available within 60 minutes. Assam has two days of mandatory institutional quarantine for incoming passengers followed by 8 days of home quarantine. Passengers are also required to fill a health declaration form. Some exceptions to institutional quarantine norms have also been issued which include pregnant ladies, elderly people above 75 years of age.
- Thermal screening will be conducted upon arrivals. No quarantine for passengers. All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers. Symptomatic passengers shall be taken to the nearest facility for Covid-19 test. 14 days of self-monitoring for all asymptomatic passengers is advised. For symptomatic passengers, the health authorities will decide the quarantine requirement as required. Aarogya Setu App and health declaration is mandatory.
- Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers. Domestic travellers who are asymptomatic will not be quarantined, however, they will be required to monitor their health for 14 days. International passengers need to go under 7 days of institutional quarantine, followed by 7 days of home quarantine. Passengers will have to fill and submit a self-reporting form at the airport.
- It is mandatory for all passengers arriving at Surat to fill online â€œNovel corona self-reporting formâ€ and download â€œSMC COVID-19 Trackerâ€ app.
- Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers. Covid-19 test shall be done for all symptomatic passengers. 14 days of voluntary home quarantine for all passengers. Symptomatic passengers shall be isolated and taken to the nearest health facility. Aarogya Setu App and health declaration is mandatory for all passengers.