Amazon Prime has been a catalyst in providing an unparalleled combination of shopping and entertainment benefits to its members. During these unprecedented circumstances, COVID-19 has impacted the sense of normalcy for everyone, but Amazon’s focus has been on providing reliability to customers, ensuring safety of employees and helping sellers get back on their feet. Insights shared by Amazon India indicate that Prime members continue to adopt the program for its various benefits to add ease and convenience to their everyday lives.
Apart from Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur, members in smaller towns such as Aurangabad, Thane, Nashik and Satara among others, are enjoying shopping and entertainment benefits with Amazon Prime. Popular product categories for Amazon Prime members in the region include apparel, beauty, home & kitchen products, wireless accessories, books and grocery products, to name a few.
For just INR 329 for three months or INR 999 a year, Prime members can enjoy unlimited free delivery on millions of eligible items; early and exclusive access to deals and sale events on Amazon.in; the largest selection from Amazon Prime Video of the latest and exclusive movies and TV shows, Stand-Up Comedy, most popular Indian and Hollywood films, US TV series, most popular Indian and international kids’ shows, and award-winning Amazon Originals; unlimited ad-free music anytime with downloads on Alexa on Amazon Prime Music. In addition, members get unlimited access to bestselling eBooks through Prime Reading and access to free in-game content through gaming benefits with Prime.
What’s more is that 18-24-year-old customers can also avail the Youth offer on Prime memberships and get 50% off through the two choices of plans. Customers can avail this offer by signing up for Prime and verifying their age to instantly receive 50% cashback.
“During these unprecedented times, we have realized the impact that an offering like Amazon Prime can have in terms of making members’ lives better every day with added ease and convenience while they continue to stay safe at home. As customer habits evolve, we will continue to make Prime more accessible to our customers so they can discover and enjoy Prime’s many entertainment and shopping benefits” said Akshay Sahi, Director, Prime and Delivery Experience, Amazon India
Prime Members – Shopping & Entertainment Trends in Maharashtra
- Popular brands in the pantry category are Harpic, Saffola, Fortune, Tata, Vim, Surf Excel, Gemini, Daawat, Vedaka, Aashirvaad and Sunfeast.
- Popular brands in the beauty category are Biotique, Nivea, L’Oreal Paris, Parachute, WOW, Mamaearth, Nivea, Pears, Santoor, Dettol, Maybelline and Vega among others.
- Members grabbed the best deals in Amazon Fashion and enjoyed shopping for brands like Jockey, Symbol, US Polo Association, Sparx, Enamor, Puma, Campus, Crocs and YouBella among others.
- Popular Consumer Electronics brands in the city are boAt, Digitek, Panasonic, Duracell, Amazon Basics, Mi and Portronics among others.
- Members in Maharashtra love Amazon Originals Series such as The Family Man and movies like Mumbai Saga, Coolie No.1, Saina and Tenet amongst others.
- Most popular songs on Prime Music in Maharashtra are Love Aaj Kal, Kedarnath, Kabir Singh and Blinding Lights.
Amazon’s commitment to Maharashtra
- Maharashtra is a critical locale for Amazon.in.
- More than 108,000+ sellers from Maharashtra sell on Amazon.in
- In Maharashtra, we have 19 Fulfilment Centers, with more than 6,322,000 cubic feet storage space.
- We have 7 Sort Centers in Maharashtra with close to 530,000 square feet of processing space.
- Across India, Amazon has built its delivery network to have a direct presence in every State and Union Territory. We have a presence of close to 200 Amazon owned and delivery service partner stations in the state.
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime is designed to make your life better every single day. Over 200 million paid Prime members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime. In India, this includes unlimited free shipping, unlimited access to award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Video, unlimited access to more than 70 million songs, ad-free with Prime Music, a free rotating selection of more than 1,000 books; magazines and comics with Prime Reading, access to free in-game content and benefits with Gaming with Prime, new product launches, early access to Lightning Deals and more. Go to www.amazon.in/prime to learn more about Prime.