HP today launched its all-new AI-powered Spectre13.5 x360 and Spectre 16 laptops in India. Built with the flexibility to work, consume, create and live seamlessly in todayâ€™s hybrid world, the new Spectre x360 13.5 and 16arepremium in style, offering 3:2 Windows convertible with 91% screen-to-body ratio and adaptive intelligence.
The new portfolioâ€™s revolutionary performance, mobility, and enhanced security will enable tech-savvy users to consume and create in a smooth, seamless, and collaborative way.
Todayâ€™s working professionals, especially millennials and Gen Zs, desire a single device to balance both work and entertainment. The all-new Spectre portfolio is especially developed with these audiences in mind. It is powered by IntelÂ® Evoâ„¢ platforms featuring 12th Gen IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ Processors for improved multi-tasking and performance.
To cater to the needs of consumers no matter how and where they choose to work, the HP Spectre x360 portfolio is built with AI-powered intelligent features Auto-frame, Noise reduction, dynamic voice leveling, health and well-being features, AI based privacy alert and sound enhancement for a smooth and seamless experience.
Available in Nightfall black with pale brass accent and Nocturne blue with celestial blue accents, the Spectre x360 laptops come with breakthrough design and striking features for the ultimate experience. In addition, the Power Saver and Adaptive battery optimiser mode extends the battery life whenever charging accessibility is limited.
HP also reaffirms its commitment to sustainability with the new Spectre x360 laptops. Building on the worldâ€™s most sustainable PC portfolio 2, the Spectre portfolio is crafted from recycled aluminium and ocean-bound plastics.
HP is committed to a resourceful way to drive positive impact for the environment, and the brand is leading the way in the use of renewable and biodegradable materials in its products and packaging.
Commenting on the launch, Vickram Bedi, Sr. Director, Personal Systems, HP Inc. India, said, â€œAt HP, we focus on insights-based innovations to deliver the best solutions for our customers. The new HP Spectre x360 laptops are stunning, powerful and provide modern consumers with the tools and technology necessary to maximise their potential in the todayâ€™s hybrid world. The Spectre range has a variety of AI features including Auto Frame, Noise reduction and backlight adjustment, as an attempt to create intelligent products that can keep up with today's youth and help them show up at their best.â€
The vivid and vibrant colours of OLED display provide bolder, sharper details with incredible contrast for best responsiveness and creative experience. A hybrid environment requires a consistent, fast connection and the Spectre x360 provides blazing fast connectivity with Intel Â® Wi-Fi 6e and Thunderbolt 4 port.
HPâ€™s Quick Drop enables wireless sharing across different mobile devices, different OS to optimize on-the-go creativity. Consumers can drop anything to any device seamlessly, wirelessly with HP QuickDrop 3. In addition to this, Duet for HP 4 helps in expanding workspace and connecting with another device for more creative options. Expanding the HP Palette offering, AI photomatch feature helps to search a specific face through millions of photos in your device.
Pricing and availability
- Available in striking colour combinations like Nightfall Black with Pale Brass Accents and Nocturne Blue with celestial blue accents
- The HP Spectre 13.5 x360 ef-0053tu with Intel Evo Core i7will be available at Rs 1,29,999 or can be split into 18 month no cost EMI.
- The HP Spectre 16 x360 f-1003tuwith Intel Evo Core i7 will be available at 1,39,999 or can be split into 18 month no cost EMI.
- Exchange benefit of upto Rs 11000 is available with an additional exchange top up of Rs 10000 on every purchase.
- Cashback on select Amex credit cards of 10% upto Rs 10,000 is also available as a one-time offer.
- Pre-booking is available now on hp.com/in and in select HP World stores, Croma & Reliance stores is with special pre-booking accessories offer worth Rs 8800.
- 1 month Adobe creative cloud including 20 Adobe software worth Rs 4230 is free with New Spectre devices