Eleven Swimmers of Aqua Sports Club to represent Nagpur at 10th Open Sea Swimming Competition 2019 scheduled at Chilva Beach at Malwan on Sunday, 15th December 2019. The list of participants is as follows:
Name of the Swimmer Group Distance
- Urvee Parag Atre I – Girls 500 Mts.
- Yashashree Y. Dhole II – Girls 1 KM
- Bhumika Abhishek Kokode II – Girls 1 KM
- Rabhya Chowhan II – Girls 1 KM
- Sanjana Sunil Joshi III – Girls 2 KM
- Sanika Sameer Kawde III – Girls 2 KM
- Snehal Sunil Joshi IV – Girls 5 KM
- Sanay Sameer Kawde I – Boys 500 Mts.
- Siddhant Sushant Bodole II – Boys 1 KM
- Sushant Gowardhan Bodole VIII – Men 3 KM
- Sunil Vasantrao Joshi VIII – Men 3 KM
The above swimmers thanks NIT Swimming Pool Authority for their kind support and providing the wonderful swimming facility. All the above swimmers are the member of Aqua Sports Club practicing regularly under the able guidance of NIS Coach Dr. Pravin Lamkhade Lect. in Phy. Edu. RIB College Kuhi.
NIT Chairman Mrs. Sheetal Ugale, Executive Engineer (NIT Main) Shri Sunil Gujjelwar, Shri Gour Executive Engineer NIT (West), Shri Badge Divisional Officer NIT (West), Shri Mohan Nahatkar President ASC, Shri Mangesh Gadre, Secretary ASC, Renowned Physician Dr. P. K. Deshpande, All the assistant coaches and the parents of Aqua Sports Club wish all the above swimmersgood luck for their coming endeavor.