A tube light turned out to be a dangerous one as a woman was critically injured when pieces of glass penetrated her body after the tube light exploded while she was burning it in garbage. After the terrific incident, she underwent a complex surgery, and doctors removed 168 bits of tube light from the body of her.
As per information, the woman was brought to the hospital in a very serious condition.Diksha Bonde (47), a resident of Chikhala (MOIL), tehsil Tumsar, district Bhandara was cleaning house on February 2 ahead of her daughter’s marriage.She collected garbage and old clothes in the courtyard to burn, she also kept an unused tubelight in the bundle of clothes for burning.Soon after she lit the garbage and the old clothes, the tubelight exploded like a bomb.
When she was brought to Lata Mangeshkar Hospital in Sitabuldi, Nagpur. Her condition was critical. And she was admitted to the ICU and started treatment and 168 pieces of glass were successfully removed from her body. Now she is under supervision and out of danger now.