While driving a vehicle, a driver’s licence is one of the most necessary documents for each motorist or two-wheeler rider. However, maintaining all of the vehicle’s documentation up to date and carrying them with your driver’s licence might be a hassle.
But, here’s the good news you won’t have to carry all of your paperwork around with you or make duplicates of them.
On the DigiLocker platform or the mParivahan mobile app, all car and two-wheeler owners can now maintain their Driving License (DL) and Registration Certificate (RC) in digital form. When requested by the traffic police or the transportation department, they can present all of their documents on their phone.
Here is how you can get your driving license details in mParivahan App?
- Download mParivahan App from Google Play Store
- Â Sign up using your mobile number. You will get an OTP. Enter and register on the app
- Now, you have two options â€“ DL (Driving License) and RC (Registration Certificate)
- Enter your DL Number
- To generate the virtual id, click on â€œAdd to My Dashboardâ€.
- Enter the date of birth and your DL will be added to your â€˜Dashboardâ€™.