Sony India today announced its lightest wireless in-ear headphones with Dolby Atmos experience – the Sony WI-C100. The newly launched in-ear headphones are made to deliver a flawless, wireless personalized experience. The elements that Sony has kept at the core of its development process. The lightweight and compact WI-C100 wireless headphones, combine high quality sound with immersive sound customization, ease of use, long battery life and a splash proof design. Sonyâ€™s newest wireless in-ear headphones offer a great wealth of features and are ideal for audiophiles looking to enjoy music on the go.
- Experience the Dolby Atmos Experience with WI-C100 With a Sony WLA-NS7 wireless transmitter connected to a BRAVIA XR TV, WI-C100 headphones create the ideal arrangement of phantom speakers all around you so you can enjoy a Dolby Atmos experience. Be immersed in the scene and feel right at the heart of the action.
- Long-lasting battery life of Up to 25 hours for calls and uninterrupted music with quick charge
The Headphones allow users to enjoy up to 25 hours of non-stop music. The WI-C100 is perfect for on-the-go listening. If your headphones are running low on power, a 10- minute quick charge
will give you up to 60 minutes of extra playtime.
- Limitless enjoyment of music with an IPX4 water resistance rating for workout
The new WI-C100 comes with an IPX4 water resistance rating, so splashes and sweat are no problem for the WI-C100. Keep grooving to the music and keep your workout
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) for unparalleled sound and call quality
The WI-C100 comes with DSEE (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) to deliver premium quality sound. This restores high frequency sound and fine fade-out sound to the track youâ€™re listening to and creates a more genuine listening experience.
- Enjoy a complete immersive experience with 360 Reality Audio in WI-C100 headphones
The WI-C100â€™s 360 Reality Audio support offers listeners a completely immersive sound experience as if they are at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio. With 360 Reality Audio, music has never been so immersive and so real.
- With Headphones Connect App customize your headphones, just how you like it
Tailor your sound to your personal preference, you can choose from a variety of presets to match the
genre of music youâ€™re listening to, or create and save your own custom presets using the equalizer feature on the Sonyâ€™s Headphones Connect app.
- Find your WI-C100 headphones easily with Fast Pair – Fast Pair makes it easy to pair your headphones with your Androidâ„¢ devices. In one tap of pop-up guidance, the WI-C100 headphones enable quick, effortless BluetoothÂ® pairing with your Androidâ„¢ devices. Also, you can easily locate where
you left your headphones by ringing them or checking their last known location on your smartphone.
- Connect the WI-C100 headphones to your PC easily with Swift Pair
Swift Pair makes it quick and easy to pair your WI-C100 headphones with your Windows 11 and Windows 10 computer via BluetoothÂ®. Pop-up pairing guidance appears on nearby Windows 11 and Windows 10 devices when pairing mode is selected.
- Enjoy trouble-free and effortless listening experience with easy operation buttons
The WI-C100 has been specially designed to make every day listening trouble-free. Not only do the easy operation buttons let users play, stop, or skip through tracks and adjust the volume, but also, offer an easy way to access preferred voice assistants- Google Assistant or Siri to make and receive calls hands-free.
- Price and Availability:
The WI-C100 headphones will be available across Sony retail stores (Sony Center and Sony Exclusive), www.ShopatSC.com portal, major electronic stores and other e-commerce websites in India from 18 th July 2022 onwards.
Model MRP (in INR)
WI-C100 2,790/- 1,699/- 18 th July 2022