Donâ€™t we all love to accomplish tasks and things on time and even more when weâ€™re running out of time?Also fuss free and fast ways to get things done is always a big yes! Weâ€™ve compiled a few beauty and hair hacks from a wealth of hacks out there. These hacks might save you money, some will help you on-the-go and others will simply make your life much easier! Donâ€™t we all love that!
1. Vitamin C is one of the best things you can give to your skin and hair, and citrus fruits have plenty of it. If eating oranges can give you that supple skin and glow, Orange juice is a great way to promote thicker hair. It smells super refreshing, hydrates and promotes hair growth and is also great for treating dandruff.
2. Aloe Vera is one of the best things to apply on your skin and hair. Aloe gel stimulates hair growth and it also acts as a thickening agent. Mix aloe with egg and apply the mixture to your hair,followed by a good shampoo and conditioner once a week to get thicker and healthier hair.
3. Summer and tan go hand in hand. We cannot do anything about the sun but we can definitely combat tan head on. Regular application of Aloe Vera gel on the affected parts of your body cures the sun tan. Tomato juice is another very effective way to get rid of the tan.
4. If youâ€™ve got a greasy hair situation, we can help you. Add 2-3 tablespoons of sea salt or baking soda to your shampoo and gently rinse it on your roots. The sea salt / baking soda helps absorb the excess oil without drying out your scalp.
5. Suffering from dark circles? Time to circle them out. Take 1 tablespoon of used coffee powder and mix it with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply the paste under your eyes and allow it to sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with water. For best results, repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
6.If your mascara starts to get flaky, clumpy or dry, add a bit of contact solution. If you donâ€™t have contact solution, try heating it up in a cup of hot water.
7. Flip your bobby pins (old classic black pins) upside down to get a better hold. Thatâ€™s how originally they were meant to be used. The wavy side holds much better than the straight side. You can also spray bobby pins with some hairspray to prevent them from sliding down.
8. Have you ever chipped or broken your compact powder or blush-on while travelling? Pad your makeup (compact, blush and eye shadows) with a cotton pad to keep it from breaking while travelling.
9. Sick of dry, frizzy hair? To prevent the tough frizz, dry your hair with an old t-shirt instead of a towel. Youâ€™ll love the soft mane.
10. Running out of your make up remover wipes? Get back to basics with your classic Coconut oil to do the best job possible. It not only wipes every tiny blot of your makeup, it also moisturizes your skin and renders a natural glow.