Banglore: Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) on the occasion of Fortuner completing a decade of the glorious journey in India, today announced the launch of the Stunning New Fortuner TRD ‘Celebratory Edition’, the uber-stylish version of one of the most celebrated SUVs in the Indian automotive market. Riding on the success of its predecessors, this rollout is timed just ahead of the festive season. Available in diesel variant automatic transmission in pearl white with attitude black dual-tone exterior, this new version is all set to capture the imagination of consumers with its distinct style and character. Sought after for both off-roading and city driving, the Fortuner with its alluring and imposing road presence, superb vehicle stability along with great riding comfort has made it be the undisputed choice among SUV owners in the country.
Priced at Rs 33,85,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi), the Fortuner TRD is designed and developed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD). Delivering Toyota’s legendary promise of Quality, Durability & Reliability (QDR), the newest Fortuner just got more cool and trendy with the new dual-tone look and stylish interiors while maintaining its best-in class-safety features and on-road prowess.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. N. Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. said, “The Fortuner has been dominating the SUV segment since its launch way back in 2009 and today it is heartening to see this flagship model completing a glorious decade of undisputed leadership, emerging as the ‘SUV of choice’ for Indians across the country. Owing to an increase in average per capita income, this segment has grown over the years and among Toyota’s offerings, the Fortuner has enjoyed unwavering loyalty from customers who appreciate its exemplary driving experience in all terrains, unique sense of power, style, imposing road presence, adventure coupled with low cost of ownership and high resale value.
At Toyota, we believe in the ethos of ‘Customer First’ and in-line with the evolving preferences of our customers, we are delighted to introduce the ‘Celebratory Edition’ of India’s most loved SUV. Packed with best-in-class safety & security features with power & toughness, we are confident that the New Fortuner TRD with its stylish and distinctive looks, will be aspirational for our customers and draw more admirers. We would also like to thank our valued customers for their loyalty through the years who have helped us achieve this milestone.” He added.
- The Fortuner completes 10 years of glorious journey in India, emerging as the SUV of choice
- Market leader in its segment since its launch in 2009, The Fortuner has sold close to 1,60,000 units, conquering about 60 % of share in its segment
- Sportier & Trendier Limited Edition of the Fortuner to celebrate 10 years of undisputed leadership
- Stylish look accentuated by Front & Rear Bumper, TRD Emblem, R18 Charcoal Black Alloy Wheels, Pearl White with Attitude Black Dual Tone Exterior
- Sporty Black & Maroon Leather Seats with Red Stitch Accents Interiors giving it a more contemporary look
- Specially designed by Toyota Racing Development
- Available in 4X2 AT diesel variant only, this New Fortuner TRD ‘Celebratory Edition’ is attractively priced at Rs 33,85,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi)
Get the latest Nagpur Business news and updates about the city’s economy, business, and market. For exclusive & live updates from Nagpur, stay connected with THE LIVE NAGPUR.