Atleast 10 were killed in the major fire which broke out in a COVID-19 facility at Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh.
Fire breaks out at a hotel in Vijayawada, fire tenders rushed to the spot. The hotel was being used as a COVID19 facility by a hospital.
The incident took place around 5 am. Around 22 patients are being treated in hospital.
We are evacuating the entire building. The reason of fire appears to be a short circuit in an air-conditioner on the ground floor is what led to the fire in the hotel, police said.