Considering the growing number of corona patients in the state, the supply of oxygen for medical use is fixed at 80 percent and the rest 20% oxygen is fixed for industrial use. The notification has been issued by the Health Department. The health department has implemented the notifications today and it will be applicable to the state till June 30.
In the state, corona patients need a lot of oxygen and considering the increase in daily patients, the production of oxygen have been given to manufacturers to increase its production for medical reasons. Oxygen production centers will be controlled through the state to stay smooth.
For the implementation of this decision, the Minister of Health Commissioner and Food Drug Administration Commissioner has been appointed as a competent authority at the regional level. This notification will be applicable till June 30, 2021, Health Department’s Principal Secretary Dr. Pradip Vijay said.