As the COVID-19 daily cases are declining in Maharashtra the State Executive Committee (SEC) on consideration of the Health department, COVID Task force has announced new modification to the rules.
The following directions will come into force from March 4 across the state and will remain in force till the issue of any new order.
- According to the latest order all Social/ Sports/ Entertainment/ Academic/ Cultural/ Religious/Political/ Festival Related events, including those relating to Marriages and Funerals and other gatherings and congregations are permitted in Administrative Units included in List A to the extent of 50% of capacity of the venue; however, whenever a gathering is expected to be of more than 1000 persons, DDMA shall be informed and DDMA may put reasonable restrictions on the same.
- For the Administrative Units not finding mention in list A, total attendance in any of such gathering or congregations shall be limited to 50% of the capacity of the venue or 200 whichever is lower.
- Offline classes may resume in all academic institutions, subject to any orders of concerned administrative department of Government of Maharashtra. Administrations of all academic institutions are encouraged to leverage hybrid model of imparting education though online and offline modes.
- All pre-schools as well as Aanganwadis can now be restarted physically as well. All these institutions, establishments shall scrupulously follow CAB.
- All home delivery services are allowed for all Administrative Units.
- All shopping complexes, cinema halls, restaurants & bars, sports complexes, gyms, spas, swimming pools, religious places, natyagrihas, tourist places, entertainment parks etc. are allowed to operate with 100% capacity in Administrative Units included in List A.
- For other Administrative Units that are excluded from List A, these shall operate at 50% of the capacity.
- There shall be no restrictions for inter-state and intra-state movement for fully vaccinated persons. For persons who are not fully vaccinated, inter-state movement is subject to production of negative RT-PCR test valid for 72 hours. There shall be no need for any NOC for such travel, not required otherwise than for purposes of DMA.
- All offices, including government and private, may function with full capacity.
- All industrial and scientific institutions may function with full capacity.
- Any activity not included in here, are allowed to the extent of 100% capacity in the administrative areas falling in List A and 50% for the remaining areas. In case of any issues of interpretation, DDMA shall provide the final interpretation
- Districts are instructed to press for 100% vaccine coverage of all eligible beneficiaries in an accelerated manner. Door-to-Door vaccination drives must be undertaken in Administrative Units not covered in List A.
- Though currently vaccination status of less than 18 years of age citizens is not included in the list of criteria mentioned in Para B, with passing time, it may be included.
- Precautionary dose and adolescent dose to be taken up for eligible people. DDMA to also ensure that all staff in schools including teachers and non-teaching staff are vaccinated.
Districts falling under Category ‘A’
1. Mumbai City
2. Mumbai Suburban