Parmod, an employee of A.G. (Audit)-II, Maharashtra, Nagpur has made the office proud on being selected for Indian Hockey Camp for Paris Olympics 2024 scheme slated to be held at Bhopal in June 2022, as informed by Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) office, New Delhi.
His achievements so far:
1. Played Junior Nationals at Bhopal in 2017
2. Played Junior Nationals at Aurangabad in 2018
3. Played South Africa Launch Tournament in 2019 and won Silver Medal.
4. Played Senior Nationals at Chennai in 2019.
5.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Played All India Universities at Gwalior in 2019 and won Gold Medal.
6. Represented Varanasi Universities in 2018-19, 2019-20 and won Gold medal on both occasions.
7. Played Senior Nationals in Jhansi in 2020.
8. Played Khelo India Youth games in Assam in 2020 and won Silver medal.
9. Played Khelo India University at Bhuvaneshwar in 2020
10. Recently he represented the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) Team (2022)
R. Thiruppathi Venkatasamy, Accountant General (Audit) felicitated Parmod in a function organized by Accountant General Recreation Club (AGRC) in A.G. (Audit ) office premises on May 31.
H.T. Fulpadia, Sr. DAG (Admn) & Welfare Officer, Pallavi Holkar, Sr. Dy. Accountant General (AMG-II), Naresh Kumar Manne, Dy. Accountant General (AMG-IV), Devendra Mishra, President (AGRC), Mangesh Dudulkar, Secretary (AGRC) and Anil Daral, combined Hockey Team Coach, Hockey players and staff of A.G. (Audit) were present on the occasion.