An inauguration and dedication ceremony will be held at Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Nagpur tomorrow at 9.00 am. The function will be held in the presence of Girish Mahajan, Minister, of Medical Education, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj Sports and Youth Welfare, Maharashtra.
The chief guest for the program will be Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Devendra Fadnavis and the Special guest will be Chandrashekhar Bawankule.
The facilities which will be made available at the GMCH, Nagpur will be:
1. 3 Tesla MRI/CT Scan (inauguration ceremony)
2. FSWL (Electro-Hydraulic Short Wave Lithoscopy) inauguration ceremony
3. Centenary Program of Patients under the Cochlear Implant Initiative
4. D.M. Interventional Radiology Course
5. Inaugration of Renovated College Council Hall