At Pyramid Tuition Classes, Bhande Plot Chowk, fire was apparently triggered by a short circuit today on Friday, December 30, 2022 students miraculously managed to escape. Fortunately, there were no reported injuries from the incident.
The Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s (NMC) Fire and Emergency Department received a call regarding fire in the morning, according to fire sources. Firefighters hurried to the scene after acting quickly on the inputs. Firefighters made heroic efforts to extinguish the flames. Fire Department officials assert that the fire must have been triggered by a short circuit.