Nagpur: The WIPO Academy, the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property Management (RGNIIPM) Nagpur and the National Law University Nagpur, will be hosting WIPO-INDIA Summer School based on “Intellectual Property” from June 17 to 28 in Nagpur.
The Summer School program provides an opportunity to young professionals & students to acquire deeper knowledge of Intellectual Property. The program consists of lectures, case studies, exercises and group discussions etc.
The program will be held at RGNIIPM & NLU Nagpur. The participants will be given a joint experience certificate by WIPO, RGNIIPM & NLU.
Students pursuing graduate and postgraduate or young professionals from any field of study or discipline can apply for the course
Also the applicants are required to have successfully completed the 6 week free WIPO distance learning General Course on Intellectual Property (DL101). The special course is available at https://welc.wipo.int/acrp/program/dl?cid=DL101ESS19
The Summer School is open to 50 Participants. The eligible and interested candidate can apply through the link email@example.com .
Note: Exceptions for DL101 may be given for those
- a) Who have completed subject on IPR during their Studies or
- b) Who have completed any course on IPR from RGNIIPM Nagpur and must upload evidence/certificate for the same from Institute
Documents to be uploaded compulsorily by the eligible candidate:
- Motivation letter for Summer School (reason for applying & what is expected to be gained from the Summer School -Maximum 300 words)
- Recent Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Identification documents such as Passport or National ID
- Exceptions/ DL101 Course Certificate (distance learning 6 week free online WIPO course)
The last date to apply for the summer course is 14th June 2019. For further details clink on the link given firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries interested candidate can also contact on; 9922453057 / 0712-2542961 / 2542979