Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi while outlining his vision for an “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan” (self-reliant India) is confident that India would get its growth back very soon from this Covid -19 Pandemic.
Today, Indian MSMEs are well equipped to produce components as per International Standards and can be a great substitute for the import materials/ components required for large companies. More and more global players are looking for sourcing of engineering goods from MSMEs in India and many are known for their excellent manufacturing base for Global Sourcing. Manufacturers in India have the knowledge and essence for successful practices, which will make them sail through the present challenging times to become “self-reliant”.
With this backdrop, to explore the quality Suppliers base in MSMEs CII is organizing a Buyer Seller Meets on Virtual platform. This virtual meet will provide an opportunity to the industries to showcase their products and services and focus on various requirements of Large Organisations, wherein these large scales will explore and identify Potential suppliers to fulfil their various domestic as well as import requirement and look at domestic suppliers for import substitute.
Participating Companies as Buyer:
- CEAT Ltd.
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Adani Power Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- SMS Envocare Ltd.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.*
Looking at the current profiles of small and medium engineering and manufacturing industry members in various categories such as sheet metal, fabrication, precision parts, plastics, pressure die casting, packaging goods, electrical, electronics and many more can participate in this Buyer Seller Meets on Virtual platform.
Highlights of the B2B Meet
- Through this Meet, CII will create a market place where buyers and sellers could come together and transact business thereby creating value via virtual B2B connect.
- Primarily focus on various requirements of Large Organisations and provide a platform to buyer & supplier industries.
- Significant portion of their import purchase can be fulfilled from domestic vendors.
- This Buyer Seller Meet would highlight the various procurement norms and patterns of buyer originations.
- These sessions will firstly (and more importantly) provide business opportunity for the MSMEs and secondly they often result in the large organizations finding new efficient vendors and substitute for imports.
- Participants will gain insight into their current and future needs to gear up to serve these big Manufactures better and generate value for the organization.
- Large scale organisations to participate as a buyer organisation to explore the procurement opportunities with various supplier base here which will mutually help to both buyer and seller.
The meet will provide a unique opportunity for networking, collaboration and real-time interaction with industries to create business opportunities.