Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Vidarbha Zone’s Environment & Sustainability Panel under the leadership of Dr Kishore Malviya, Convener, Environment & Sustainability Panel & Director, SMS Envocare Ltd. & Lt Cdr Amit Chaurasia (Retd), Co Convener, Environment & Sustainability Panel & Area Manager, Larsen & Toubro Ltd. jointly with Alumni Association of NEERI (AAN) is organizing the Session on Biomedical Waste Management during COVID 19 Pandemic scheduled on Saturday, 17 October 2020 from 1500 – 1700 Hrs.
The objective of the session is to create awareness among various stakeholders about the biomedical waste management specially during COVID19 pandemic. The session is covering various topics like National Perspective, Statuary Requirements, Technical Options, Operational Procedures and Challenges & the way forward.
Panelists & Experts are
- Mr Rahul Dixit, Chairman – CII Vidarbha Zonal Council & Director, Dicksons Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr Rakesh Kumar, Director, CSIR – NEERI
- Dr Prashant Gargava, Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
- Dr Amar Supate, Principle Scientific Officer, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB)
- Dr Atul Vaidya, Chief Scientist, CSIR – NEERI
- Ms Vijayalakshmi A, Chief – Nursing & Member – Infection Control Team, Kingsway Hospital, Nagpur
- Mr Sunil Dandawate, Vice President, All india Association BMW Facilities & CTF Operator
- Dr Pawan Labhasetwar, Scientist & Head, CSIR – NEERI
- Dr Ramesh Daryapurkar, Director – AAN & Chief Executive Officer, Lars Enviro Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr Kishore Malviya, Convener – Environment & Sustainability Panel of CII Vidarbha & Director – AAN & SMS Envocare Ltd.
The session is supported by Kingsway Hospitals, Nagpur & Superb Group.