Nagpur Municipal Corporation has established a system to apply for Walk-In Vaccination for students who have received confirmed admission to a foreign university.
This provision is only for the students who are currently admitted in a foreign university or have secured admission in academic year 2021-2022. (Undergraduate/ Postgraduate and PhD Students)
- The student must be between the age of 18-45 years of age
- Students who are interested in Walk-In Vaccination must apply through the following link https://forms.gl/1kow3Gkp2VEu6TDZ The link is also available on NMC website https://www.nmcnagpur.gov.in and NMC social media pages.
- After application all students will receive a confirmation email from NMC.
- The application is scrutinized by Nagpur Municipal Corporation and the application will be accepted/ rejected based on the documentation provided. The applicant will receive a confirmatory email within 48 hours with an application number, scheduled date of vaccination and name of vaccination centre.
- Applicants must carry their Application number and Aadhar Card at the Vaccination Centre for the registration on the COVIN- Portal
Documents required for application are
- Aadhar Number
- Passport Number
- Confirmation letter from the University
- Copy Student Visa/ Copy of Application for Student Visa