IIM Nagpur conducted the first edition of Prerna – CEO’s e-Round Table Conclave on Saturday, August 7, 2021. Mr Sameer Chadha (CEO, KPMG Global Services Management), Mr Vivek Bhatia (MD, CEO & Member of the Board, ThyssenKrupp Industries India), Mr Anuj
Gandhi (MD, Indus Valley Partners) and MsYogja Singh (Senior Associate Director, KPMG in India) were the esteemed industry experts invited for the event.
Prerna is aimed towards discussing dynamic business strategies used to evolve during critical times such as the ongoing pandemic. Event was attended by Students, Alumina, faculty and staff members.
Inaugurating the Prerna, Dr Bhimaraya Metri (Director, IIM Nagpur) welcomed all the.eminent guests to the CEO’s e-Round Table Conclave, shared a brief introduction about the IIM Nagpur academic as well as executive education expansion plans.
In the panel discussion on, “Dynamic business strategies used to evolve during these challenging times” key highlights of the discussion from distinguish panelists are-
● The need of a successful manager to have empathy for all the stakeholders involved
● Anybody can be a leader if you have ideas and the ability to execute
● A strong environmental, social, and governance (ESG) proposition links to value creation
● The ability of individuals to learn and unlearn on the go
● Readers are the leaders, once should take out the time to read from the busy scheduled
The addresses were followed by a Q&A session between the speakers and IIMN students.
Prof. Nilesh Gupta (Chairperson, Career Development Services, IIM Nagpur) offered the concluding remarks and vote of thanks.