Nagpur Municipal Corporation has issued guidelines for starting schools from October 4.
The guidelines pertains to The Corona Proper Behaviour and are — * The instructions provided under notification of July 7, 2021 should be followed strictly.
* The teachers and non-teaching staff should have been vaccinated for two doses. The headmaster should ensure it.
* If possible a health centre should be opened in the school premises.
* If required help of parents may be taken. Temperature of the students should be examined regularly. Pulse Oxymeter should be made available.
* The school and classro0ooms should be disinfected regularly. The facility of dinsinfecting the premises should be made available in the school.
* So far as possible the students should be motivated to come on foot and defer from using public transport. If necessary the vehicle driver and conductors should be vaccinated and vehicle sanitized.
* Awareness about using sanitisers during lunch hour should be generated.
* Physical distance should be maintained in the class room and teachers room.
* In a room there should not be more than 15 to 20 students at a time.
* The rules should be displayed properly in the school premises and class rooms.
* The student having any health issue, including cough and cold should be referred to doctors immediately.
* Any programme of student gathering together should not be held.
* The bahaviour of the students should be observed carefully by the teachers. This is pertaining to changing behavior of the students due to lockdown for a long period.
The classes from Std VIII to Std XII are being started from October 4.
The directions have been issued to prevent further transmission of Corona infection.