Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre (JNARDDC), Nagpur keeping in line with the Govt initiative, has undertaken series of tasks which include spreading awareness about scientific achievements & technological advancements in the field of aluminium, which have made a huge impact to India’s growth, both domestically and internationally.
JNARDDC will also be organising an Inter-School Quiz Contest on 12th Nov 2021 as a part of envisaged tasks for school children between Class 8 to 10. The quiz will cover the topics of science and India’s independence.
It will further enhance their interest in science learning, exposure to different approach from text book learning and gaining knowledge. The top 3 winners will be awarded cash prizes along with trophy and certificates.
The details are available on the website www.jnarddc.gov.in
The Quiz question will cover the following topics.
- Science related (around 75%)
- Azadi ka Amrut Mohotsav & India’s independence related (around 25%)
Based on the performance in preliminary round, five (5) teams will be shortlisted for final round which will decide the winner
1. First prize: Cash award of Rs 5,000/- along with trophy
2. Second prize: Rs 4,000/- along with trophy
3. Third prize: Rs 3,000/- along with trophy
4. All the participants will be issued participation certificate
5. Meritorious certificates will be issued to qualifying and winning team.
Participating Schools to note the following
1. Each school team shall consist of two children and a maximum of two teams per school can be deputed for the above competition
2. It is the responsibility of the school to make transport arrangements of their staff and student for participating in the event
3. It is mandatory to ensure that students are wearing the school uniform and their ICards are available while entering and moving in the Centre’s premises
4. JNARDDC will arrange refreshments for all participants and staff deputed for the event.
5. School representative/teacher may visit our Centre before the planned event to know/familiarise with the place/venue of the event
6. Entries for the event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the enclosed format) latest by 31st October 2021.
7. Entry form can also be downloaded from http://jnarddc.gov.in/Azadi_Ka_Amrit_Mahotsav.aspx