The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, MHT CET 2022 has opened a correction window for students.
Candidates who have applied for MHT CET 2022 can start editing their MHT CET 2022 forms on the official website cetcell.maharashtra.org. The correction window will be open till June 30.
The MHT CET 2022 Exams will be conducted from August 5 till August 11 for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, PCM group.
The MHT CET 2022 Exams for Physics, Chemistry and Biology, PCB group is scheduled from August 12, 2022 to August 20, 2022.
The MHT CET 2022 Exam will be conducted online via various locations in Maharashtra. The MHT CET 2022 Answer Key is likely to be released in the fourth week of September, 2022.
Steps to make corrections in the application window
- Visit the official website cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on the application form of MHT CET 2022
- Enter ogin credentials and password to login
- Click on the Edit Application window
- Candidates can then make the changes wherever required
- Click on submit
Download the form and take a printout for future reference