The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2022 exam on July 17, 2022. NTA has issued an advisory to NEET aspirants ahead of the medical entrance examination.
The NTA listed the guidelines to be followed by candidates on exam day at the exam centre in a notice posted on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET UG 2022: Guidelines to follow at the exam centre
- Candidates must carry a Blue or black ballpoint pen to write the exam
- Candidates must have their NEET UG 2022 admit card along with the self-declaration and undertaking form
- Candidates are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle and a 50 ml bottle of hand sanitizer
- Candidates are allowed to carry a passport size photograph or additional photograph to put on the attendance sheet
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, Bluetooth, microphones, calculators, smart watches, etc. are not allowed.
- Any printed material apart form the admit card is not allowed in the exam hall
- Edible items are not allowed and prohibited by NTA in the exam hall
- Candidates are advised against wearing heavy ornaments, jewelry, expensive items to the exam hall on the day of NEET 2022.
According to the official notice, candidates must follow COVID-19 safety protocols such as wearing a face mask, maintaining social distance, and any other guidelines that are enforced at the respective exam centres.