In a tragic incident, a Police Sub-Inspector died of electrocution while washing government vehicles at Nagpur Rural Police Headquarters on Wednesday morning.
The deceased cop has been identified as PSI Sahebrao Bahale.
According to preliminary information, Bahale was cleaning government vehicles at Rural HQ under Kapil Nagar Police Station when he was electrocuted and fell on the ground.
Cops, who were present there, jumped into action to save him and rushed him to Alexis Hospital in Mankapur. However, he was declared dead on arrival. A case of accidental death is registered in Kapil Nagar Police.