The Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) has received 9000 wiles from the government for the preventive vaccination against the Covid 19. The vaccination of CoviShield will start on Thursday, January 19 at 15 centres in all ten zones of the municipality.
It is an appeal to the citizens by the health department of the NMC to those who have not taken the second and booster dose of CovidShield to get vaccinated at their nearest vaccination centre.
Some citizens are still due to be vaccinated for the second dose. In addition, a booster dose is given to individuals who have completed six months after taking the first two doses. It is to ensure that no citizen is deprived of the vaccination in the city, once again the vaccination of CoviShield is being started on Thursday.
The vaccinations are made available at various centres of the municipality as per the zones.
List of the CoviShield Immunization Centres:
- Laxmi Nagar – Khamla Prathmik Arogya Kendra, Pande Layout Khamla
- Dharampeth – Indira Gandhi Hospital, Gandhi Nagar
- Dharampeth- KT Nagar, UPHC-KT Nagar, Near Utkarsh Nagar, Katol Road
- Hanuman Nagar – Somwari Quarter, Near Gajanan Temple, Somwarpeth
- Dhantoli – AIIMS Hospital, Mihan
- Dhantoli – Isolation Hospital, Imamwada
- Dhantoli – UPHC Babulkheda, opposite Manavta School, Rameshwari Road, Babulkheda
- Nehru Nagar – Nandanvan UPHC, Darshan Colony, Nandanvan
- Nehru Nagar – Dighori UPHC, Jijamata Nagar, Dighori
- Gandhibagh – Late Prabhakar Rao Datke Diagnostic Centre near Kotwali Police station, Mahal
- Satranjipura – Mehendibagh UPHC, Devtare Square, Mehendibagh
- Lakadganj – Hiwri Nagar UPHC, near Hiwri Nagar Power House
- Aashi Nagar – NMC’s Women’s Hospital, Panchpaoli
- Mangalwari – Indora UPHC, Bezanbagh ground, Indora
- Mangalwari – Zingabai Takli UPHC, Zingabai near Takli Jhanda Chowk
The centre timings is from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.