Nissan Motor India (NMIPL) has unveiled a host of exciting offers for its customers in Maharashtra and Gujarat, to celebrate the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. These special offers are valid for the month of September and provide incredible savings on the purchase of the ‘Big, Bold, Beautiful’ SUV Nissan Magnite, the official Car of the ICC World Cup 2023, that has won the hearts of millions of Indians.
Mohan Wilson, Director Marketing, Product & Customer Experience, Nissan Motors India Pvt Ltd (NMIPL), said, “We are thrilled to join our customers in Maharashtra and Gujarat in celebrating the joyous festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. The festive offer is a gesture of gratitude to our loyal customers and a way of welcoming new ones to the Nissan family and realizing their dream of owning the Big, Bold, Beautiful Nissan Magnite.”
To celebrate and commemorate its strong partnership with the International Cricket Council (ICC) and the festive cricket season, Nissan Motor India recently introduced the all-new Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition. The Big, Bold, Beautiful Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition features an all-black exterior and interior, making a premium, imposing and stylish statement, blend of elegance and sophistication.
The festive offer includes a comprehensive package of benefits, such as:
- Attractive accessories worth starting from ₹11,000 to ₹20,000 to enhance the style and comfort of the SUV
- A lucrative exchange bonus ranging from ₹20,000 to ₹30,000 for upgrading to a new Nissan Magnite
- A three-year Prepaid Maintenance Plan (PMP) for hassle-free ownership
- A special corporate benefit of ₹5,000 for eligible customers
- An additional benefit of the competitive 6.99% finance scheme when opting for special financing through Nissan Renault Financial Services India (NRFSI) NRFSI will also offer a low interest rate of 6.99% to salaried customers in both Maharashtra and Gujarat, making it easier for them to own the Nissan Magnite.
The above-mentioned range of festive offers are applicable on specific variants.
Nissan has recently expanded its Nissan Magnite range by introducing the Nissan Magnite GEZA Special Edition, starting at an attractive price of INR 7,39,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The GEZA edition boasts advanced features such as a high-resolution 22.86cm Android CarPlay touchscreen with wireless connectivity, premium speakers, a trajectory rear camera, and ambient lighting with app-based controls.
Safety remains paramount at Nissan, with essential safety features included as standard across all Magnite variants, such as Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Traction Control System (TCS), Hill Start Assist (HSA), and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). The Nissan Magnite has earned a 4-Star Safety Rating for Adult Occupant Safety by Global NCAP, reinforcing its position as a leader in safety within its segment.
Visit your nearest Nissan dealership in Maharashtra and Gujarat now to avail these unbeatable deals and experience the ‘Big Bold Beautiful’ Nissan Magnite.