17 Swimmers of Aqua Sports Club will be representing Nagpur Division at the School State Aquatic Championship scheduled at Shivchhatrapati Sports Complex, Balewadi, Pune from 7th November to 11th November 2023. The championship is organised by District Sports Office, Pune.
The swimmers will represent Nagpur Division in the following events :
1) Ved Pimpalkar – 200mt., 400mt. Freestyle and 200mt. Backstroke event.
2) Aditri Payasi – 50mt. Freestyle, 50mt. Butterfly and 50mt. Back Stroke events.
3) Sanika Kawade – 50mt. , 100mt. , 200mt. Backstroke event.
4) Yashashree Dhole – 50mt. , 100mt. , 200mt. Butterfly event.
5) Siddhant Bodele – 50mt., 100mt., 200mt. Breaststroke event.
6) Aditya Sharma – 50mt., 100mt., 200mt. Butterfly event.
7) Mahi Deshmukh – 50mt., 100mt., 200mt. Backstroke event.
8) Riya Shinde – 50mt., 200mt. Butterfly event.
9) Atharva Raut – 100mt. Freestyle, 4x100mt. Freestyle and Medley Relay.
10) Varad Pimpalkar – 100mt. Back Stroke event.
11) Arsh Yenurkar – 800mt. Freestyle event.
12) Harsh Kulkarni – 200mt. Butter Fly event.
13) Ahrav Dawada – 100mt. Freestyle and 50mt. Butter Fly event.
14) Twin sisters Ananya & Anayata Thombre – 4x100mt. Freestyle Relay event.
16) Gargi Hivare – 4x100mt. Freestyle Relay and Medlay Relay event.
17) Darsh Bhangde – Diving event.
All the above swimmers are the regular members of Aqua Sports Club and training under the able guidance of Senior Coach Dr. Pravin Lamkhade ( NSNIS Patiala ) and ASCA Level – 5 Coach Shri Vishal Chandurkar ( Florida , USA )
Gargi Hivare Practices at Aqua Sports Club Vaishali Nagar Branch under the guidance of Bhola Ambade.
Aqua Sports Club President Shri Mohan Nahatkar, Secretary Shri Mangesh Gadre, Director of Midland Sports Shri Prashant Ugemuge, Vice- President (Oprations) Midland Sports Mrs. Preeti Lanjekar, Manager (Oprations) Midland Sports Shri. Ashwin Janbandhu, the parents of Aqua Sports Club swimmers and sports lovers from all the corners of the city congratulate all the above swimmers for their success and wish them good luck for their coming endavour.