SCHEDULE OF SOME TRAINS AFFECTED FOR URGENT MAINTENANCE WORK
Mandatory repair and maintenance work on Bilaspur-Raipur and Durg-Gondia-Kalmana sections of South East Central railway is scheduled from April 14th to April 29th, 2019. The repair and maintenance work will take at least 4 hours on the given day and shall be completed on different dates. Due to this reason, the departure of some trains will be delayed and the information of the delay is as follows:
1. Train 68729, Raipur-Dongargadh Memu, departing from Raipur on April 14th and April 28th, 2019 (Sunday) has been cancelled.
2. Train 68730, Dongargadh-Raipur Memu, departing from Dongargadh on April 15th and April 29th, 2019 (Monday) has been cancelled.
1. Train 58111, Tatanagar-Itwari Passenger, departing from Tatanagar on April 14th and April 28th, 2019 (Sunday) is delayed by 4 hours.
2. Train 18239, Gevararoad-Itwari Shivanath Express, departing from Gevararoad on April 14th and April 28th, 2019 (Sunday) is delayed by 3 hours.
3. Train 12856, Itwari-Bilaspur Intercity Express, departing from Itwari on April 15th and April 29th, 2019 (Monday) is delayed by 2 hours.
4. Train 58112, Itwari-Tata Passenger, departing from Itwari on April 20th, 2019 (Saturday) is delayed by 4 hours.
5. Train 18240, Itwari-Bilaspur Express, departing from Itwari on April 20th, 2019 (Saturday) is delayed by 1 hour.
6. Train 68712, Gondia-Dongargadh Memu, departing from Gondia on April 20th, 2019 (Saturday) is delayed by 4 hours and 30 minutes.
FACILITY OF EXTRA TEMPORARY COACH TEMPORARY COACHES IN VARIOUS TRAINS
The Railway management has decided to provide additional coaches on temporary basis keeping in
view the extra busy summer months for the trains mentioned below. The detailed information is as follows:
1. Train No. 18239/18240 Gevara-Itwari-Bilaspur Shivnath Express – From Gevara – April 15th – June 30th, 2019; From Itwari- April 16th – July 01st, 2019
2. Train No. 12856/12855 Itwari-Bilaspur-Itwari Intercity Express – From Itwari – April 16th – July 01st, 2019; From Bilaspur – April 16th â€“ July 01st, 2019.
PROVISION OF EXTENSION OF UNRESERVED SLEEPER CLASS TICKETING FACILITY FOR SHORT DISTANCE TRAVEL THROUGH UNRESERVED TICKETING SYSTEM
As per the directions of the Railway Board, in certain railway zones and designated trains, the unreserved sleeper class tickets are being issued under the unreserved ticketing system. This facility was available up until March 31st, 2019, which is being extended up to September 30th, 2019.
During the unexpected ticket checking drive conducted by the South East Central Railway, it was found that in some railway zones, the general category railway passengers of 2nd class are often found travelling unauthorized in the sleeper class. As per the railway rules and regulations, the passengers who are found guilty of such unauthorized travel are duly penalized. In order to overcome these issues, and to facilitate the passengers and provide them the relief, the railway is arranging a vide general public ticket booking facilitator, at main railway stations under the Unreserved Ticketing Service (UTS). These unreserved sleeper class tickets are being issued with certain conditions though. This facility was available at certain designated railway stations only, and which is now being extended up to September 30th, 2019 under the following terms:
- Unreserved sleeper class ticket holder cannot claim a seat or a berth. The ticket checking staff will allot the seats after charging the reservation amount, in case a seat or a berth is found vacant.
- The reserved tickets shall be issued for designated railway trains and stations. Hence, the tickets would be issued for a minimum distance of 200 kms only.
- The rules or circulars issued by the Railways shall be effective from time to time.
The South East Central Railway will issue the tickets for the trains passing through from morning 6.00 AM to evening 6.00 PM only. The purchase of rail tickets shall be done from the railway station ticket window or from an authorized agent only.