Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee will declare theÂ results of JEE Advanced 2019 examination on June 14 at 10 am. This year, in total 1.73 lakh students appeared for the JEE Advanced 2019. The JEE Advanced Result 2019 will be announced on the official websiteÂ jeeadv.ac.in. The examination scores, as well as the All India Rankings (AIR) of JEE Advanced 2019 will be released by IIT Roorkee.
The JEE Advanced 2019 was held on May 27 in two sittings. The JEE (Advanced) 2019 was conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2019.
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2019:
- Go to the official website,Â ac.in
- Click on the link which says ‘JEE Advanced Result 2019’
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email id
- Download the result for future use
Results will be declared on Friday, June 14 10:00 IST. Category-wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates will be available through the online portal after the results are declared. Text messages will also be sent to the candidates to their registered mobile numbers. Individual rank cards will NOT be sent to candidates.
JEE Advanced Result 2019: Important dates
- Results announcement: June 14
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test: June 14-15
- Architecture Aptitude Test: June 17
- Declaration of results of Architecture Aptitude Test: June 21
Get the latest updates & information on current education news. For an exclusive & live updates from the educational background, stay connected with THE LIVE NAGPUR.