The Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC) in cooperation with Vidarbha Industries Association (VIA) will be hosting an interactive meeting with a German Delegation from Baden-Wuerttemberg on Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 9.30 am to 11.30 am at VIA Auditorium, 1st Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Civil Lines, Nagpur.
The German delegation from Baden-Wuerttemberg is visiting multiple cities in India (Delhi, Pune, Nagpur & Mumbai) to explore the scope for developing business relations/affiliations with Indian partners. The core focus of this delegation is the “Agriculture Industry” and the objective of this interaction is to know more about these prestigious institutions from Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany and explore possibilities for our members to collaborate with them in mutually beneficial ways.
The delegation shall comprise of :
Ms. Friedlinde Gurr-Hirsch MdL, State Secretary – Head of the German delegation
Mr. Michael Tauch – State Ministry
Mr. Sandro Kopf, Managing Director – Agrar Service Kopf
Prof. Dr. Mario Schmidt / Ms. Kerstin Anstätt, Institution Director/Research Associate
Hochschule Pforzheim (University of Applied Sciences Pforzheim)
Mr. Hermann Hohl, President, Winegrowing Association Württemberg
Prof. Dr. Carsten Hahn, Taproom GmbH;
Ms. Julia Fendel, Project Management, AKI – AgrarKontakte Internationalo AKI e.V
Ms. Anna Krywalski, Regional Manager India, Baden-Wuerttemberg International.
Company / Institution profiles of the German delegates is attached herewith for your reference. Their areas of expertise and objectives as summarized below :
- Sale of machinery – Harvester, tractors, agri-machinery (used machinery).
- Research, Training and Consultancy – Energy and material flow analysis, Material Flow Cost Accounting (MFCA), Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), advanced training, in-service training
- Get connected to both interested wine importers, journalists and wine producers.
- Brewing the German Craft beer in micro-breweries in restaurants in India – To build and grow the network in the Indian food ecosystem.
- To organize delegation trips for farmers and professional workers from agricultural sector and food industry in Germany & partner countries.
- To strengthen contacts between foreign and local companies, universities and research institutions