The first positive patient of the city will be discharged today, informed Civil Surgeon Dr V. D. Paturkar.
Following are the updates of COVID-19 suspects in the city:
1. Daily suspect: 35
2. Total Suspects: 483
3. Persons currently admitted in hospital: 5 (3 in GMC)
4. Total admitted: 248
5. Daily test Samples: 34
6. Total inspected samples: 275
7. Positive Patients: 5
8. Total Persons In Follow-Up: 855 (Home Quarantined)
9. Travelers screened at the airport today: 0
10. Passengers admitted to GMC: 0
11. Passengers sent home today from the separation room: 28
12. Travelers currently in isolation room: 138
The total number of coronavirus cases in India has risen to 649, as per the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The death toll in the country has surged to 13.
The confirmed cases comprise 602 Indian nationals and the remaining cases are of foreign nationals. The number of patients who have been cured or discharged is 43.