Maharashtra Government extends lockdown in the state till September 30 while allowing the phase-wise opening of certain activities in the state under â€˜Mission Begin Againâ€™.
According to the guidelines, Inter-district transport of goods and persons are allowed. Private bus and minibus are also allowed to operate; SOPs for the same will issued by State Transport Commissioner.
Unlike the guidelines which were issued by MHA the metro rail will be prohibited in the sates Social/ academic/sports/entertainment/cultural/ religious/political functions and other congregations will remain prohibited across the state.
Activities restricted during Unlock 4 across the state
- Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will continue to remain closed for students and regular class activity up to 30th September 2020. Online/distance learning shall continue to be permitted and be encouraged
- Metro rail
- Social/ academic/ sports/ entertainment/ cultural/ religious/ political functions and other large congregations
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places.
- International air travel of passengers, except as permitted by MHA.
All essential shops which are allowed to remain open before this order shall continue to do so.
Following activities to be allowed from September 2
- Hotels and lodges will be allowed to operate at 100% capacity. Separate SOP will be issued for necessary precautions to be taken while operating these establishments.
- All State Governments offices (excluding Emergency, health & Medical, treasuries, disaster management, police, NIC, Food & Civil Supply, FCI, N.Y.K., Municipal Services) to work with the following strength
- All private offices may operate up to 30% strength as per requirement. However all the employers will take sensitization programs to educate the employees to take adequate precautions on returning home so that vulnerable group especially the elderly is not affected. A Vigilance Officer will be appointed in every office for ensuring the norms like social distancing, face coverings, etc. to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Staggering of office timings should be encouraged and only work related movement will be allowed.
- There shall be no restriction on Inter-District movement of persons and goods including those for cross land-border trade under Treaties with the neighbouring countries. No separate permission / approval / e-permit will be required for the vehicles and the persons travelling therein for such movements.
- Passenger movement by private bus / mini-bus and other operators will be allowed. The SOP for the same will be issued by the Transport Commissioner, Maharashtra.
- Outdoor Physical Activities with no restrictions.
|Taxi/Cab/aggregator||Only essential 1 + 3|
|Rickshaw||Only essential 1 + 2|
|Four Wheeler||Only essential 1 + 3|
|Two-wheeler||1 + 1 with helmet and mask.|
Wearing of mask shall be compulsory in the transport system.