After Maharashtra government, Nagpur Municipal Corporation has also extended lockdown in the city till September 30 and has issued new guidelines to operationalize ‘MISSION BEGIN AGAIN; for easing of restrictions & phase wise opening till September 30 in Nagpur City.
The new guidelines have given a big relief to the business class of the city as the non-essential shops are allowed to remain open up to 9.00 pm only.
Activities restricted during Unlock 4 across the state
- Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will continue to remain closed for students and regular class activity up to 30th September 2020. Online/distance learning shall continue to be permitted and be encouraged
- Metro rail
- Social/ academic/ sports/ entertainment/ cultural/ religious/ political functions and other large congregations
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places.
- International air travel of passengers, except as permitted by MHA.
All essential shop are allowed to remain open before this order, shall continue to do so.
The following activities will be allowed to operate from September 2
- All non-essential shops will be allowed to open all days along the roads where road divider exits.
- All non-essential shops will be allowed to open all days in case such non-essential shops are standalone shops.
- All non-essential shops will be allowed to open all days along the roads where there are no shops on other side of such roads.
- On all other roads such non-essential shops will be allowed to open alternate days (Pl & P2 basis) as per earlier guidelines.
- Liquor shops will continue to operate as per earlier guidelines.
- All such non-essential shops enlisted above from 1 to 6 shall be allowed to remain open upto 9.00 pm only.
- Hotels and lodges will be allowed to operate at 100% capacity. Separate SOP will be issued for necessary precautions to be taken while operating these establishments.
- All State Governments offices (excluding Emergency, health & Medical, treasuries, disaster management, police, NIC, Food & Civil Supply, FCI, N.Y.K, Municipal Services) to work.
- All private offices may operate up to 30% strength as per requirement. However all the employers will take sensitization programs to educate the employees to take adequate precautions on returning home so that vulnerable group especially the elderly is not affected. A Vigilance Officer will be appointed in every office for ensuring the norms like social distancing, face coverings, etc. to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Staggering of office timings should be encouraged and only work related movement will be allowed.
- There shall be no restriction on Inter-District movement of persons and goods including those for cross land-border trade under Treaties with the neighbouring countries. No separate permission / approval / e-permit will be required for the vehicles and the persons travelling therein for such movements.
- Passenger movement by private bus / mini-bus and other operators will be allowed. The SOP for the same will be issued by the Transport Commissioner, Maharashtra.
- Outdoor Physical Activities with no restrictions.
Taxi/Cab/aggregator Only essential 1 + 3
Rickshaw Only essential 1 + 2
Four Wheeler Only essential 1 + 3
Two-wheeler 1 + 1 with helmet and mask.
Wearing of mask shall be compulsory in the transport system.