Last date to apply for IGNOU July 2020 Admissions has been extended till November 15, in view of the UGC Public Notice dated 29th October 2020. Candidates who still have not applied can apply online through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in. Candidates can apply for admission to various courses except for Certificate and Semester-based Programmes on the official site of IGNOU onÂ ignou.ac.in.Â
IGNOU July Admission 2020: How to Apply OnlineÂ
Candidates who still have not applied for the July admission can follow these simple steps and do it.
- Visit the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Click on theÂ registration link availableÂ on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the details required.
- Click on submit and your registration is complete.
- Now login to the account and fill in the requisite information and pay the registration fee.
- Click on submit and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further needs.
Candidates can apply for a variety of courses in bachelorâ€™s, post-graduate and diploma, PG diploma programs. The newly launched Samarth Portal of IGNOU has simplified the registration process for next semester or year for existing students. Free Admission facility provided to SC/ST eligible candidates for 100 Programmes.
All those candidates who will register for the admission will get a message to their registered mobile numbers. With the registration number available on their mobile candidates can track their application details.
The extension was not for Certificate and semester-based programmes, that is MP, MPB, PGDMM, PGDFM, PGDHRM, PGDOM, PGDFMP, DBPOFA, PGDIS, MCA, BCA, and all Certificate and Awareness programmes of 6 months duration or less. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of IGNOU. Â