After 10 months of conducting sports activities and teaching the students via online, Nagpur Municipal Corporation has given finally permission to once again resume their physical classes to Coaching centers and various other educational institutions in the city from January 18.
In their recent order, NMC has compiled all the training institutes to follow the guidelines and SOPs which have been issued from time to time by the government to curb the spread of the virus.
Permission is being given to start various sports competitions/meetings/various sports activities outside the restricted area as announced by Nagpur Municipal Corporation from time to time, starting from January 18, 2021.
This will include the various sports training institutes started in the Nagpur Municipal Corporation area and in this regard the Directorate of Sports and Youth Services will have to comply with the standard operating procedures issued separately.
- Various types of government training institutes in the Nagpur Municipal Corporation area e.g. Vanamati etc. are being given permission to start training from 18.01.2021. In this regard, it will be necessary to comply with the standard procedure issued by the concerned administrative department separately.
- Coaching classes from 9th standard onwards are allowed to start from January 18 following the guidelines and rules regarding Sanitation and Social Distancing.
- These institutes should conduct regular inspections with the help of thermal guns while admitting the trainees. It will be mandatory to use a mask. RTPCR test for Covid-19 should be conducted by the trainers and management staff of all the institutes.
- Institutions will be required to provide a sanitizer machine at the entrance as well as in the training hall.
- No more than 50% of the total seating capacity of the hall will be allowed. It will also be mandatory to disinfect the hall and computer equipment and at least half an hour of the gap must be given in two batches.
- Orders / Guidelines issued from time to time as per reference orders will be applicable till further orders.