South East Central Railway will undertake blocks for non-interlocking work in connection with 4th line connectivity at Robertson in Kharsia- Robertson triple line electrified section of Bilaspur Division of SECR. The train running pattern during this period will be as under:
- 12870 Howrah- CSMT Express JCO 21.01.2022
- 12869 CSMT- Howrah Express JCO 23.01.2022
- 12767 Hazur Sahib Nanded- Santragachi Express JCO 24.01.2022
- 12768 Santragachi-Hazur Sahib Nanded Express JCO 19.01.2022 & 26.01.2022
- 20822 Santragachi -Pune Express JCO 22.01.2022
- 20821 Pune-Santragachi Express JCO 24.01.2022
Rescheduling of Trains
- 12222 Howrah-Pune Express JCO 20.01.2022 and 22.01.2022 will be rescheduled for 2.00 hrs.
- 12262 Howrah-CSMT Duronto JCO 18.01.2022, 19.01.2022 and 21.01.2022 will be rescheduled for 2.00 hrs.
- 17007 Secunderabad- Darbhanga JCO and 22.01.2022 will be rescheduled for 1.00 hrs.
- 12859 CSMT- Howrah Express JCO from 15.01.2022 to 23.01.2022 will be diverted via Raipur, Lakholi, Titlagarh Sambalpur and Jharsuguda.
- 12860 Howrah- CSMT Express JCO from 16.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 will be diverted via Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Titlagarh, Lakholi and Raipur.
Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused due to this infrastructure work.