The decision about the fees hike by the university has received a green signal. The management council Nagpur University has approved a hike of around 27% in the fees.
Initially, a hike of 20% was proposed but now there is an additional increase of 7% annually, making a total hike of 27%. This hike will be applied to admission as well as examination fees of the students.
Several student organizations have started to protest against the hike by Nagpur University.