Taking cognisance of the rapidly increasing Covid-19 cases in the city, the Civic Administration of Nagpur has issued fresh guidelines for hotels, funerals etc. The guidlines also appeals the citizens to wear masks, use sanitizer and maintain physical distance during such events.
The highlights of the fresh guidlines are:
- Only 20 people will be allowed to attend funeral
- Home quarantined or isolation patients must have a stamp on back side of the left palm.
- Owners of eateries, hotels, and restaurants are strictly warned to run their establishments with 50 percent of their full capacity with COVID-19 guidelines.
- An area or building with more than 5 people testing positive for the virus must be declared as a containment zone with the permission of the Assistant Commissioner and Police Inspector of the area.
- Areas, lanes, where more than 20 Covid patients are reported must be declared as contaminated area.
Those found violating these rules will be heavily penalised under Pandemic Act 1897 and Disaster Management Act 2005. Even criminal action under Section IPC 1860 will be taken. Informs the order released by Radhakrishnan B, IAS and Commissioner Nagpur Municipal Corporation.