In Bhandara district, there has been an incident of death of 12-year-old girl. Sources informed that the victim Gyaneshwari Ramdas Satbawane had pani puri and noodles at the Sunday weekly market of village Bhendala. She started dysentery and vomiting, due to which she did not eat on Monday.
Seeing her condition her family took her to Pawani, Rural Â Hospital. GyaneshwariÂ died before reaching the hospital today. With The news of Gyaneshwariâ€™s death getting viral, 30 to 40 people of the village also reported the same problem of food poising. Â All the affected people are shifted to Pawaniâ€™sÂ Rural Hospital for treatment, sources said.
Bhendala has a weekly market on Sunday. Stalls of pani puri, noodles, and other eatables are in the weekly markets. Along with others children of Satbawane family also had pani puri and noodles. All those people who ate pani puri and noodles began to feel the same trouble on Monday. Though authorities are looking into the matter, and nothing officially has been reported. Â Â