Citing the current Covid-19 situation in India, Air India has extends its free Date, Sector, Flight Change facility on all domestic flight tickets for the travel period till June 30.
The decision comes because of continually changing Covid-19 measures adopted by different state governments to contain the pandemic, the traveling public is faced with many uncertainties.
â€œIn view of current prevailing COVID conditions in India which might necessitate changes in travel plan of passengers, in order to add to passengerâ€™s confidence, it has been decided to extend the One Free Change till 30th June 202,â€ said Air India in a circular.
One free change applicable to all tickets for travel period till 30th June 2021. Change is defined as change in date or flight number or sector.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable to all 098 documents issued with PURE Domestic itinerary.
- Offer is NOT applicable for tickets issued on Air India Website and Mobile app (As Free change option already offered)
- Travel date â€“ Applicable to all tickets issued with existing Travel Date on/before 30th June 2021 and passenger can rebook for new dates as per validity of their existing tickets.
- Free change option is offered irrespective of date of purchase of the ticket.
- Passengers availing Free change option has to necessarily follow respective timelines for change as per fare rules. Failure may result in no-show.
- In case passengers decides to change sector ONLY reissuance charges to be waived once, other charges to apply.
- Applicable for all classes and also all types of concessionary tickets and FFP redemption tickets.
- In case of change option exercised and passenger is unable to get the same booking class for the new date, applicable difference of fare will be charged. In case, same booking class available but tax differential is applicable, additional difference will have to be collected from the passenger.
- Passengers who have already availed a Free change under any earlier waiver can use this option to additionally avail a change.
Any subsequent change, after availing this one-time Free change will be governed by respective fare rules.